Astoria City Council Meeting – including Goals for 2021-2023 – March 1, 2021
The City Council recently held a goal-setting work session. Staff captured the salient items discussed and at this meeting are presenting them to council for their review. With the Council’s consent the goals are now available for public comment before formal adoption.
An automatically generated transcript is available here. Click on each link below to open a new browser tab/window.
- Welcome & (close public meeting for) Executive Session
- Welcome Back, Roll-call
- Merina and Company — financial audit
- Reports of Councilors
- Changes to the Agenda
- Consent Calendar
- 8.a Consideration of River Barrel Brewing (Buoy Beer Co.) Enterprise Zone Application
- 8.b Consideration of SDYBO Opco Enterprise Zone Application
- 8.c Sewer Video Inspection Equipment Replacement – Authorization to Purchase
- 8.d Authorization to Solicit Proposals – Automated Meter Reading Project
- 8.e City Council Goals 2021-2023
- 8.f Land Use Board of Appeals Remand for Appeal Case AP20-020 – Hollander Hospitality
- 8.g, 8.h & 8.i [New agenda items] carryover from executive session
- New bussiness and public comments
- Andy Davis — Clatsop County Democratic Party Resolution
From the beginning...
City Council Goals 2021-2023 (jump to)
Astoria adds Buoy Beer, Scoular to enterprise zone – March 2, 2021
The Astoria City Council on Monday approved applications by Buoy Beer and Pilot House Distilling’s parent company, River Barrel Brewing Inc., and fishmeal company Scoular to join the Clatsop Enterprise Zone.
Entry provides five years of property tax breaks on new investments.
Read the Astorian article here (behind a paywall).